Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good bye my friends!

I don't know how long we've been together. Since we first met in July, 2005 in a very beautiful place for us, Canisius College. I can still remember clearly how you and I introduced ourselves that created a new life for me. "Cosmas" is now a name that is used by people to call me. I also can still remember clearly about our time in the first grade: richard, mr.hendro and nicho, TJ as a classleader, scout, wet tent, playing basketball together, our paper, etc. They are always in my heart... 

Time was changed continuously. As we grew up as a good canisians, we faced many moments such as exams, projects, journalistic, etc. But, all of them moved away so fast. I felt it as if it happened yesterday, when I said, "Hi, my name is Krisna and nice to meet u, J".

Time has changed. We have grown up as we want. You  and I now have different ways even though we all have the same starting point, Canisius College which always keeps our precious and great moments.

There are many things I cannot say on this posting, but sentences that can represent my heart is

I LOVE U ALL MY FRIENDS

I will not forget all of you, whenever, and wherever.

We'll always together although distance seperates us.

Thank you for everything!!!

Once again I say "goodbye"

Thanks to: TJ, GORDY, TIO, CIPTO, GRACE, and every name that i cannot write on this posting.

Goodbye and have nice new homes there!

2 comments:

Alfonso Enterprise Ltd. said...

u ksian bgt c. haha. gw taw gmana rasany,, hehe,, pas ngelepas tmen2 di sanmar gw juga kyak u,, sampe nangis2 malah,, dipeluk sama tmen gw,, hehe,, tmen cewe,, ekekekek,, trus,, minta maap atas ksalahan sama smua tmen2 gw,, huhu,, yg tabah y cos,, wkwkwkwkwk

Cosmas Krisna Adiputra said...

Hahahahaha....
gag papa kok
nanti mereka gw susul
wkwkwkwkwkw